Position: Project Surveyor
Salary: £55k + car allowance + package
My client is a large main contractor that specialises in the interior and fit out industry with an annual turnover in excess of £1bn a year. They operate nationwide and work across a range of sectors including retail, commercial, hospitality, leisure and residential sectors.
They are currently going through a period of sustained growth and the interiors division are predicting a 50% increase in turnover next year.
To help cater for the increased work streams they are looking to hire a Project Surveyor. They will join the existing commercial team to work on retail fit out and refurbishment projects with individual projects varying from £50k up to £5m.
My client is offering a competitive salary, excellent long term career prospects and great training.
- Ensure all team members understand project accountabilities and objectives.
- Regularly reviews project accountabilities.
- Regularly monitors project objectives facilitates a change in process where appropriate.
- Regularly reviews group CR policies and ensures project teams are updated.
- Liaises with client and project teams to maximise group CR policies and or opportunities.
- Demonstrates an understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up.
- Ensure main contractual obligations and or strategies are executed and regularly reviewed.
- Agree and implement project strategies with all relevant parties.
- Agree external valuations/cash flow to maximise project value.
- Ensure all subcontract management/process obligations are complete with particular reference to:-
- Measurement and valuation
- Contractual instructions / notices / orders
- Health and Safety
- Agree and produce main and subcontract final
The successful individual will have a minimum of 8-10 years post graduate experience in the construction industry and ideally will have worked for main contractors in the past. They will be driven and committed, keen to impress and happy to take instruction.
You have to be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role. If you have any other questions feel free to call me on 0207 167 4806 or alternatively please send in a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org