Assistant Site Manager – Social Housing Re-Cladding Refurbishment – Portsmouth
Job title: Assistant Site Manager
About my client
My client are a leading main contractor who work nationally building homes and providing planned maintenance services to registered providers, local authorities and private developer customers across the country. They deliver not just high quality homes but wider benefits including training, local employment and community initiatives.
Their commitment to the local community goes beyond the physical work they do. The simple aim is to leave a lasting legacy. We go beyond ‘Just Building’ and have a passion to do so.
Through partnerships with schools, community groups and social enterprises we employ and train local people and pledge to leave a positive lasting legacy on all our schemes.
Due to an increased workload, we are looking to secure an experienced Assistant Site Manager that has a strong track record working on Social Housing/Decent Homes projects for a reputable Main Contractor. The Assistant Site Manager must be self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative while reporting to a Site Manager
You working as an Assistant Site Manager (No.2) on re-cladding residential low rise blocks in Portsmouth, reporting to a Site Manager
- To succeed in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate past experience of working as a site manager on a complex residential refurbishment project as well as the following:
- CSCS card
- Valid driving licence
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Why join my client?
- My client is on an exciting journey of growth and it’s a great time to join their diverse team.
- The five-year business strategy is to become a £0.5bn business by 2020 and this is aided by values of social gain, honest endeavour, customer excellence and partnership delivery underpinning the business.
- Going far beyond the build or refurbishment, they work in partnership with communities so that each and every one can make a difference beyond day to day roles.
- The teams are regularly recognised for the work we do through accolades including ROSPA Gold for Health and Safety, BREEAM award for Best Residential Development and they are a RICS award winner.
- Lastly, they also secured a place on the annual Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 for two consecutive years!
- Get on board this great place to work!
- 26 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- A defined contribution company pension scheme (5% contributed by my client and 4% contributed by you)
- Life assurance (equivalent to three times your salary)
- Free eye tests
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Paid membership to a professional body
- They are also a CIPD flexible working champion
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then we’d love to hear from you.