This Site Manager’s role is with one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplined construction company. This role is within its Project’s division undertaking a wide range of schemes primarily focused around fit out and M&E services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress, and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
• Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan. Implement measures to ensure compliance with the customer requirements and project business plan.
• Develop and implement site establishment and ensure the efficient and effective management of site logistics.
• Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety. Ensure compliance with H & S plan.
• Implement all statutory, regulatory and company requirements for environmental and waste management.
• Manage and discharge all regulatory requirements with regard to planning and building regulations approvals.
• Interpret and analyse design information, recommend alternative design solutions and ensure inaccuracies are addressed.
• Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
• Contribute into supply chain selection process and provide regular feedback and manage supply chain performance.
• Agree requirements for time, cost and quality aspects of trade contractor packages.
• To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive, passionate and engaging approach when supporting the business. You will have good writing and analytical skills.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this Company. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers.