Would you like to join a top UK retail main contractor who have offices nationally and are growing substantially? They undertake a wide range of projects with customers from both the private and public sectors. Schemes vary from individual projects to major national frameworks with values varying from £250,000 – £40m.
My client is currently seeking a Project Manager with student accommodation/hotel refurb experience to join them on a freelance basis.
The works will based in Birmingham.
We want managers who are health and safety driven as well as being able to push sub contractors making sure the schemes are handed over on time.
As the project manager you will be responsible for following –
- Maintaining the highest standards of health and safety
- Making sure all paperwork is complete
- Making sure the project is running to time and budget
- Driving sub-contractors
- Liaising with the client or branch staff
The Plus Points
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Investment in training and people
- Generous remuneration packages are on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity and one not to be missed.