This Quantity Surveyor position is with a market leader within the modular build industry who work on new build schemes nationally. They undertake a wide range of projects across various sectors including construction, education, retail, healthcare and more.
Due to their current growth they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent basis to work out of their Leeds base.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the following –
- Cost Valuation Reporting
- Submission & Negotiations of Final Accounts
- Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry
- A Thorough Knowledge of Current Forms of Contract
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- To maintain established profit margins
- To price all works in line with current market conditions
- To improve where possible company profits
- To manage target costs
- To prepare monthly cost reconciliation
The Plus Points
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Investment in training and people
- Generous remuneration packages are on offer
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in the construction industry and ideally will have worked for main contractors in the past overseeing groundwork’s packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity and one not to be missed.