Would you like to join a rapidly growing retail fit out specialist contractor who work on retail schemes across the UK? They work with many well established clients providing them with fit outs and refurbishments for their stores.
Due to their current growth they are looking for Quantity Surveyors who have fit out and/or M&E experience to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for the following –
- Cost Valuation Reporting
- Submission & Negotiations of Final Accounts
- Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry
- A Thorough Knowledge of Current Forms of Contract
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- To maintain established profit margins
- To price all works in line with current market conditions
- To improve where possible company profits
- To manage target costs
- To prepare monthly cost reconciliation
The Plus Points
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Investment in training and people
- Generous remuneration packages are on offer
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in the construction industry and ideally will have worked for main contractors in the past.
This is a fantastic opportunity and one not to be missed.