Quantity Surveyor – Social Housing Refurbishment – East London
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 + Package
Company Overview: Our client has established itself as a recognised providers of social housing refurbishment schemes in London and undertake projects from as little as £500k up to as large as £10 million. They pride themselves on staff retention and training and due to the company’s structured and rapid progression and growth, they have secured a number of new contracts.
Projects: The successful individual will be required to manage 2-3 social housing refurbishment projects depending on size.
- Setting up the contract
- Procuring sub-contractors
- Liaising with the Project Manager, Client and Sub-Contractors
- Administration/record keeping
- Daily line management meetings
- Measurements and Variations
- Sub-contractor payments
- Prepare monthly cash-flow forecasts for clients
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position