Resident Liaison Officer – External Refurbishment / Re- Cladding Project – Nottingham
Position: Resident Liaison Officer – External Refurbishment / Re- Cladding Project
Salary: Up to £28k + Package
Resident Liaison Officer required for a re-cladding project in Nottingham, reporting to a Site Manager.
The project is a £4 million refurbishment (Re-Cladding) of a 9 storey residential block in Nottingham. Work includes stripping and replacing the cladding on the 9 storey block.
Our client has established itself as one of the largest and most successful providers of refurbishment of social housing residential schemes. They undertake projects up to £20 million in and around London and the South East. They pride themselves on staff retention and training and due to structured successful expansion, they are a top 5 in their sector.
- Make initial contact with tenants
- Build customer confidence
- Explain all aspects of improvement work
- Identify Customer needs (working parents/shift patterns/health issues etc).
- Open forum client/management meeting.
- Book appointments with tenants
- Visit tenants with portfolio of relevant works and design briefs.
- Picture surveys
- Communicate with tenant throughout works programme
- Be the link between tenant and Site Manager
- Administration/record keeping
- Daily line management meetings
Previous experience as Resident Liaison Officer / Tenant Liaison Officer with a main contractor on refurbishment projects is essential. Basic all round IT knowledge is required and the successful candidate will have good communication, leadership and people skills.
Candidates will be required to have a full driving licence and their own car.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position