Resident Liaison Officer for EWI works on social housing contract – East Lindsey & Boston, Lincolnshire
Position: Resident Liaison Officer – EWI contract – Social Housing
Location: East Lindsey & Boston, Lincolnshire
Salary: £28k + Package
Resident Liaison Officer required for EWI works on a social housing refurbishment contract in Nottingham valued at £1.5m reporting to a Site Manager
The project is a £1.5m EWI (External Wall Insulation) refurbishment consisting of new air source heat pumps, wall insulations and loft installations in East Lindsey & Boston, Lincolnshire
Our client has established itself as one of the largest and most successful providers of social housing refurbishment schemes. They undertake projects from as little as £500k up to as large as £20 million. They pride themselves on staff retention and training and due to structured successful expansion and are a top 5 in their sector.
- Make initial contact with tenants
- Build customer confidence
- Explain all aspects of improvement work
- Identify Customer needs (working parents/shift patterns/health issues etc).
- Open forum client/management meeting.
- Book appointments with tenants
- Visit tenants with portfolio of relevant works and design briefs.
- Picture surveys
- Communicate with tenant throughout works programme
- Be the link between tenant and Site Manager
- Administration/record keeping
- Daily line management meetings
Previous experience as Resident Liaison Officer / Tenant Liaison Officer with a main contractor on refurbishment projects is essential. Basic all round IT knowledge is required and the successful candidate will have good communication, leadership and people skills.
Candidates will be required to have a full driving licence and their own car.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position