Position: Resident Liaison Officer – Permanent – Lambeth – £20k – £25k + Package
Salary: £20k – £25k + Package
Resident Liaison Officer / Tenant Liaison Officer required for a leading social housing refurbishment contractor. As Resident Liaison Officer (RLO) you will be the main point of contact for customers, keeping them updated throughout their refurbishment journey, from the initial survey stage through to completion of works.
My client has established itself as one of the largest and most successful providers of social housing refurbishment schemes. They undertake projects from as little as £500k up to as large as £20 million in London and the South East. They pride themselves on staff retention and training and have a full order book.
What are the Role/Duties?
- Make initial contact with tenants
- Build customer confidence
- Explain all aspects of improvement work
- Identify Customer needs (working parents/shift patterns/health issues etc).
- Open forum client/management meeting.
- Book appointments with tenants
- Visit tenants with portfolio of relevant works and design briefs.
- Picture surveys
- Communicate with tenant throughout works programme
- Be the link between tenant and Site/Project Manager
- Administration/record keeping
- Daily line management meetings
Previous experience as Resident Liaison Officer / Tenant Liaison Officer is essential. Basic all round IT knowledge is required and the successful candidate will have good communication, leadership and people skills.
My client is recognised as a place to build a career and there are outstanding opportunities to progress for the right candidate.
It is essential that candidates have a driving licence and a vehicle as a car allowance will be provided.