Position: Roaming Site Engineer – Leading Residential Main Contractor – London
6 month contract
Company Overview: Our Client is an award winning, residential main contractor undertaking major regeneration schemes in London.
Position: Due to growth we are seeking to secure a Site Engineer to work on London projects. Reporting into an Engineering Manager you will be responsible for:
- Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Set out and level the using TS09
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Ensuring that quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Provide engineering support to ensure any technical problems are overcome
- Conducting pre-start site surveys
- Timely handover of works and quality records without outstanding defects working closely with the Project Manager and installation teams
- Operating and promoting a high standard of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Assist in resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
Individual: You will have an excellent track record of accurately setting out building projects and good QA knowledge/experience.
Initially a freelance position for 6 months but could become permanent for the right candidate