Section Engineer – East Anglia
This Section Engineer’s role is with one of the UK’s leading civil and infrastructure main contractors. Currently working across numerous sectors this role is within their general civils division that builds and maintains a wide and diverse range of schemes. They have contracts on a national basis and this requirement is for someone to work in East Anglia, initially on a major flood defence scheme.
As a section engineer your responsibilities will include:
• Managing a section of the works
• Produce Method Statements and Risk Assessments
• Setting out Control
• Produce Activity, Inspection and Test Plans
• Produce short term programmes
• Monitors as-built programme
• Liaises with sub-contractors
Ideally you hold a CSCS card, SMSTS and 1st Aid.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the sector where there is genuine opportunity for progression. A competitive salary and package are also on offer along with subsistence if out of region