Senior Engineer – Bracknell
This Senior Engineers role is with one of the UK’s leading civil and infrastructure main contractors. Currently working across numerous sectors this role is within their highways division that builds and maintains highway networks and smart motorways. They have contracts on a national basis and this requirement is for someone to work in the Berkshire area.
As a Senior Engineer your responsibilities will include:
Managing a team of engineers on several projects and co-ordinating and managing engineering support.
- Providing setting out information for engineers
- Ensuring works are constructed to specification
- Ensure that high levels of Health and Safety are being maintained.
- Supporting initial surveying and setting out of the works
- Ensuring necessary training is undertaken and recorded
- Mentoring and coaching of junior team members
- Ensuring any technical queries are being dealt with
- Ensuing quality standards are met
Schemes will consist of roadworks, drainage, earthworks, piling, pavement construction and surfacing and bridges.
Ideally you will be qualified to degree level or equivalent, hold a CSCS card, SMSTS and 1st Aid.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the sector where there is genuine opportunity for progression. A competitive salary and package are also on offer.