Senior Engineer – East Anglia
This Section Engineer’s role is with one of the UK’s leading civil and infrastructure main contractors. Currently working across numerous sectors this role is within their general civils division that builds and maintains a wide and diverse range of schemes. They have contracts on a national basis and this requirement is for someone to work in East Anglia, initially on a major flood defence scheme.
As a Senior Engineer your responsibilities will include:
Managing a team of engineers on several projects and co-ordinating and managing engineering support.
- Providing setting out information for engineers
- Ensuring works are constructed to specification
- Ensure that high levels of Health and Safety are being maintained.
- Supporting initial surveying and setting out of the works
- Ensuring necessary training is undertaken and recorded
- Mentoring and coaching of junior team members
- Ensuring any technical queries are being dealt with
- Ensuing quality standards are met
Ideally you will hold a CSCS card, SMSTS and 1st Aid.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the sector where there is genuine opportunity for progression. A competitive salary and package are also on offer along with subsistence if out of region.