Senior Quantity Surveyor – Essex
This Quantity Surveying role is with one of the leading and fastest growing residential developers in the South East. They specialise in mixed tenure projects all with values over £50million. This particular division currently has in excess of £1billion in schemes in and around North, and East London, Essex and Kent.
The initial project you will be based on is a 600 unit new build scheme. The scheme comprises of both traditional housing, town houses and low-rise RC frame blocks. We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor from either a developer background or a main contractor where you have been involved with residential schemes of this nature. You will be joining a team and your duties will include:
- Cost Valuation Reporting
- Submission & Negotiations of Final Accounts
- Substantial experience in managing and surveying in the construction industry
- A Thorough knowledge of Current Forms of Contract
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- To maintain established profit margins
- To price all works in line with current market conditions
- To improve where possible company profits
- To manage target costs
The Plus Points
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the South East’s fastest growing developer with an exciting portfolio of projects. They offer very good career development opportunities and also have a market leading remuneration package including a generous bonus scheme.