Senior Town Planner – North East London
This Town Planning role is with one of the leading residential developers in the South East. Over the past 20 years they have established themselves as a force in the London private and affordable housing sectors. They are known for being an exceptional employer and invest heavily in training and development.
They have a significant portfolio and future pipeline that now requires an experienced Town Planner to join their Land and Planning Department.
You will be involved in sites from acquisition and a sound knowledge of the planning system, communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
Duties to include:
- Responsibility for preparing planning appraisals
- Research and analysis in preparing due diligence for potential acquisition sites
- Assist in the preparation of briefs to architects from feasibility stage through to planning instruction.
- Prepare planning applications, including planning statements as well as managing planning budgets for consultancy fees.
- Prepare responses to consultation drafts of Local Plan, GLA, National Planning documents, legislation and good practice guidance.
Ideally you will be of member of the RTPI with recent experience with either a Developer or Consultancy.
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this developer. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. On top of this there is a generous remuneration and bonus scheme in place.