Site Agent – Milton Keynes
This Site Agent role is with one of the UK’s leading civil and infrastructure main contractors. Currently working across numerous sectors this role is within their highways division that builds and maintains highway networks and smart motorways. They have contracts on a national basis and this requirement is for someone to work in the South Midlands
As a Site Agent your responsibilities will include
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Issuing of permits
- Carrying out audits and inspections
- Managing Health and Safety
- Having good technical knowledge including temporary works.
- Ensuring the project is on time and sub-contractors are working to programme
- Ensuring your team is effectively deployed
Schemes will consist of roadworks, drainage, earthworks, piling, pavement construction and surfacing and bridges.
Ideally you will be qualified to degree level or equivalent, hold a CSCS card, SMSTS and 1st Aid.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the sector where there is genuine opportunity for progression. A competitive salary and package are also on offer.