Site Engineer – Bracknell
This Site Engineering role is with one of the UK’s leading civil and infrastructure main contractors. Currently working across numerous sectors this role is within their highways division that builds and maintains highway networks and smart motorways. They have contracts on a national basis and this requirement is for someone to work in the Berkshire area.
As a Site Engineer you role will include:
- Ensuring relevant technical and quality information is in place
- Ensuring works are carried out in accordance with the programme.
- Ensuring necessary documentation is in place.
- Ensuring high levels or health and safety are maintained.
- Assisting with short term programming
- Setting out as and when required
- Ensuring method statements and risk assessments are in place and being followed.
- Taking receipt of materials
- Assisting other team members when required
Schemes will consist of roadworks, drainage, earthworks, piling, pavement construction and surfacing and bridges.
Ideally you will be qualified to degree level or equivalent, hold a CSCS card, SMSTS and 1st Aid.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the market leaders in the sector where there is genuine opportunity for progression. A competitive salary and package are also on offer.