This Site Manager’s role is with one of the UK’s leading and most recognised main contractors. Working across a range of sectors in the built environment, this particular role is within their new build construction division focusing in the distribution, logistics, retail and leisure sectors
As a Site Manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day on-site management on a £150m new build distribution project based in Kent. Focusing on delivering a quality service and product, you’ll be working alongside a very professional team, applying first class systems and procedures to manage the scheme.
In particular, this role involves:
- Working closely with the project team to deliver the works in an efficient and safe manor.
- Managing any health and safety issues, identifying any problems and offering solutions
- Ensuring that sub-contractors remain on target and are working to programme.
- Ensuring that sub-contractors are delivering the required levels of quality
- Project reporting and planning.
Who we are looking for:
- Substantial construction experience including working on new build distribution centres
- A recognised qualification in a building-related subject and ideally, a recognised Health and Safety accreditation
- The ability to communicate with and delegate to other members of the team
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading and most highly regarded main contractors. They offer a market leading remuneration package and invest heavily in training. The successful applicant can expect a long and rewarding career.