Water Treatment Technician – Level 1
Location – Egham
Up to £22,000 + package
This Water Treatment Technician’s role is with one of the UK’s leading industrial water treatment companies. Being a market leader in the water treatment, water hygiene and water engineering sectors they work on a national basis and have an enviable client base. This specific position is to work in London and the surrounding areas.
- Ensure all work is completed in compliance with current legislation and documented at all times.
- To complete all tasks identified as the responsibility of the Water Treatment Technician to the total satisfaction of the client.
- Tasks to be carried out in accordance WCS Group procedures/method statements.
- Maintain and promote Health and Safety standards within your team, to sub-contractors, and to clients to company standards and procedures.
- Monitoring of the pre-post chlorination of the cooling towers
- Cleaning of the cooling towers & tanks
- Tank inspections
- Fill pack removals and replacements
- Basic temperature monitoring and recording
- Basic sampling
- Descaling showers
- Minor plumbing tasks
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader where you will have the opportunity to progress your career. A competitive salary is on offer along with a generous range of perks.